Awe crap! I never, ever do these things. Ever.
Sigh. Here is my mission, should I choose to accept it.
So, now I’ve fulfilled the first requirement. How about the second
1. I’m flat-footed
2. I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve broken my little toes.
3. Only once has one of them been broken by someone else. And I married the guy that did it.
4. I named my first car “The Nude.” That way I could go to school in The Nude. I went to work in The Nude. My friends liked to ride around in The Nude. etc
5. I was in multiple accidents in The Nude, finally totaling it without making contact with another vehicle.
6. My husband taught me how to drive a stick shift. I love it and don’t ever want to go back. Besides, what would I do with my left foot?
7. I can shake my eyes and used this talent to frighten a medical intern at his instructor’s request while going through the arduous process of actually being diagnosed with migraines.
And I’m supposed to stop at seven. And I hadn’t even mentioned the public nudity at my last birthday. Suppose I’ll have to save that one for its very own blog post.
And now for tagging others. Hmm, I don’t know that I will make seven here.
1. Ginny-Because she’s bound to have some fun stuff, but I can’t comment her because her blog doesn’t like me
2. The Hubby-Why wouldn’t I after all? I’ll comment on his later, but he’ll probably see this post before I do
3. Instinct-Because he’s a wanna-be gunslinger in the land of fruits and nuts. He’ll be armed soon though.
4. Plungergirl-Because I just recently found her blog and she cracks me up.
5. CastoCreations-She likes this kind of thing and makes pretty things that sparkle
6. Darcie-Because she just so happened to leave a comment. Just now, while I was writing this. Don’t you feel super lucky Darcie? And she’s cool and fun to read
7. The Beej-Who won’t tell you that she’s a fantastically talented musician so I will. She’s also a good shot with her handguns.
And I’m breaking a rule, I’m not going to go back and comment. We’ll see how long it takes for people to notice they’ve been tagged.