Well since my 2013 resolution was never broken nor fulfilled, my resolution obligation remains in limbo. So I’m just going to let Ferrule take over the blog today. He’s been reading my Facebook news feed and judging you.
He even took over my keyboard.
Yes, that was Ferrule. He’s very helpful. He’s got some words of wisdom for 2015.
1. Sit more. Sitting makes laps and laps are for sits. It’s where petting happens.
2. Make peace with the pet hair. I’m just going to make more.
3. Strings! They are great, just had to mention it.
4. Poop happens. Sometimes when you least expect it.
5. The loud thing with headlight that eats cat hair? Just put it away. See number 2
6. When something bothers you, bite its butt, fluff your tail, and strut away.
7. Dude. Catnip. Dude.
8. There will always be more kibble in the bowl, don’t stress about it.
9. Go to the backdoor and sing about your adventures. Preferably while your humans are engrossed in the warm boxes with the screens that they keep on their laps. Besides, laps are for sits and petting, not typing.
10. When life gets scary, hide under the buffet until Mama gets home.
This post has been reviewed by the resident feline editor, Chance
Yes, he is also judging you.